Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bunny Capers


Our adorable rabbits - Mango and Max - are back home after a week long stay with our goddaughter, Isabella.



They are fluffier, fatter, and in great spirits - especially after a jaunt in their new harnesses.

Who'd have thought you could put a rabbit on a leash?



The kids had a ball running after the bunnies as they hopped, lickety split, across the grass in the park next door.


Mango even stopped to dig a little hole, and both stopped to groom and wipe their little paws all over their faces, with the warm sun and cool breeze ruffling their fur.




A. D. O. R. A. B. L. E.



We missed our rabbits so much.

Love from Ella's Mum x

3 comments:

  1. This is SO much fun to see (thank you for sharing!). It brings back so many memories from my childhood. My sister and I both had our own bunnies and we loved them so. Unfortunately, mine died early due to an illness that couldn't be remedied. I loved that bunny and he died in my arms on a foggy morning :O( Sorry to dampen the mood of this post. Your bunnies are darling and I hope your children greatly enjoy having them in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bunnies, they are so cute. I have guinea pigs, but I adore rabbits too. When I was a kid I had a white rabbit and a budgie.

    Now I write children's stories about an eight-year-old girl called Molly Gumnut, who saves rabbits, guinea pigs and many other little critters, but I'm not published yet.

    Thanks for sharing those beautiful photos with us. You've made me want a rabbit now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want a rabbit!! it looks like u had a lot of fun
    ps i love ur books tania

    ReplyDelete